Your work will be covered by an employment contract.

Contrat artistique au cachet, contrat d'engagement artistique 1er bis, contrat ├ętudiant

State if you are a Belgian fiscal resident or foreigner. Learn more about fiscal residence

The selected rate is the one you entered on your registration form. You can change the rate by using the dropdown. Learn more about withholding rate